43. J. He, Y. J. Liu, T. Babu, Z. J. Wei, Z. H. Nie*,Self-assembly of inorganic nanoparticle vesicles and tubules driven by tethered linear block copolymers, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 11342−11345.
42. J. He, M. T. Perez, Y.J. Liu, P. Zhang, J.L. Gong*, Z.H. Nie*, A general approach to synthesize asymmetric hybrid nanoparticles by interfacial reactions, J. Am. Chem. Soc.2012, 134, 3639−3642.
41. J. He, B.Y. Yu, M. J. Hourwitz, Y.J. Liu, M. T. Perez, J. Yang, Z.H. Nie*,Wet-chemical synthesis of amphiphilic rodlike silica particles and their molecular-mimetic assembly in selective solvents, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2012, 51, 3628 –3633.
40. J. He, P. Zhang, J.L. Gong*, Z.H. Nie*,Facile synthesis of functional Au nanopatchies and nanocups, Chem. Comm.,2012, 48, 7344-7346.
39. Z. J. Wei, P. Amponsah, Z.H. Nie*, B. C. Bandyopadhyay*,Engineering of polarized tubular structures in a microfluidic device to study calcium phosphate stone formation, Lab Chip,2012, 12, 4037-4040.
38. J.Y. Wang, Y.D. Hu, R.H. Deng, W.J. Xu, S.Q. Liu, R.J. Liang, Z. H. Nie, J.T. Zhu*,Construction of multifunctional photonic crystal microcapsules with tunable shell structures by combining microfluidic and controlled photopolymerization, Lab Chip2012, 12, 2795–2798.
37. W.L. Li (high school student), T. Petralli-Mallow, and Z.H. Nie,Droplet generation in flow-focusing microfluidic devices for the creation of artificial cells, Journal of Experimental Secondary Science2012, 1(4), 24-28. (Internship Article by High School Student)
36. X.J. Li*, A. Valadez, P. Zuo, Z.H. Nie,Microfluidic 3D cell culture: potential application for tissue-based bioassay, Bioanalysis2012, 4, 1509-1525