65. Y.J. Liu, Y.C. Li, J. He, K. Duelge, Z.Y. Lu*, and Z.H. Nie*,Entropy-driven pattern formation of hybrid vesicles assembled from binary molecular and colloidal amphiphiles, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2014, 136, 2602−2610.
64. T. Bian, L. Shang, H.J. Yu, M.T. Perez, L.Z. Wu, C.H. Tung, Z.H. Nie*, Z.Y. Tang*, T.R. Zhang*,Spontaneous organization of inorganic nanoparticles into nanovesicles triggered by UV light, Adv. Mater., 2014, 26, 5613–5618.
63. H. Gudjonson, M.A. Kats, K. Liu, Z.H. Nie, E. Kumacheva, and F.Capasso, Accounting for inhomogeneous broadening in nano-optics by electromagnetic modeling based on Monte Carlo methods, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2014, 111, E639-644.
62. Z.J. Wei, Z. Jia, J. Athas, C.Y. Wang, S. R. Raghavan, T. Li, Z.H. Nie*,Hybrid hydrogel sheets that undergo pre-programmed shape transformations, Soft Matter, 2014, 10, 8157-8162.
61. Y. Liu, J.J. Yin, Z.H. Nie*,Harnessing the collective properties of metallic nanoparticle ensembles for cancer imaging and treatment, Nano Research, 2014, 7 (12), 1719-1730.
60. Y. Liu, J.J. Yin, Z.H. Nie*,pH dependent catalytic activities of platinum nanoparticles with respect to the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide and scavenging of superoxide and singlet oxygen. Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 11904-11910.
59. R. Kempaiah, Z.H. Nie*,From nature to synthetic systems: shape transformation in soft materials, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 2357-2368 (Emerging Investigators issue).